A leader in the manufacture of
cast aluminum automotive wheels.
Our products can be found on some
of the most popular vehicles today.
Our clients include some of the largest
auto manufacturers in the world.
1. Plans and delegates production assignments under the direction of the Department Supervisor.
2. Orients and trains associate to perform tasks in compliance with safety/environmental, quality, productivity, housekeeping, and general policies
3. Communicates with other departments and shifts in order to maintain proper coordination of production and maintenance tasks.
4. Reviews and analyzes production processes and results and implements corrective action, where necessary.
5. Compiles information for periodic reports with respect to various topics including quality, safety, environment, attendance, productivity and scrap.
6. Reviews associate performance and provides appropriate feedback and counseling under the direction of the Department Supervisor.
7. Provides open, two-way communications with associates through daily contact, and shift start meetings.
8. Assists with hands-on production tasks in emergency situations
1. At least three years of experience in a high-volume manufacturing company is required.
2. At least one year of supervisory/leadership experience is required.
3. High school diploma or G.E.D. is required; Related Associate degree, or equivalent, is preferred.
4. Working knowledge of statistical process control (SPC), root cause analysis (RCAR), 5-Why’s, P-D-C-A, etc. is required.
5. Working knowledge of ERP systems is also preferred.
6. Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel is required and MS PowerPoint is strongly preferred.
Kosei St. Marys Corporation will strive to be the best aluminum products company in the world in terms of environmental...
CSR is a commitment to contribute to sustainable economic development, working with employees, their families...