A leader in the manufacture of
cast aluminum automotive wheels.
Our products can be found on some
of the most popular vehicles today.
Our clients include some of the largest
auto manufacturers in the world.
1. Performs the normal duties of the following positions as assigned:
2. Rotates between positions and departments to perform variety of tasks on an intermittent basis (from day-to-day and during each shift).Might be asked to work a reasonable amount of overtime to help support various positions and departments.
3. Reports directly to Deputy Plant Manager (1st shift) or Superintendent (2nd & 3rd shifts) but might also perform duties as directed by the First Line Supervisor or Department Supervisor of the department to which he/she is assigned each day.
1. Six (6) months or more of active service with the Company is required.
2. Proven experience in performing one or more of the above-listed positions is strongly preferred.
3. Performance evaluations with “above average” ratings are required.
4. Excellent attendance (zero demerits or better) and excellent safety record are required.
5. Willingness to work a reasonable amount of overtime is required.
6. After training, demonstrated competency for each of the above-listed positions is required.
7. After training, forklift license and demonstrated competency in forklift operation is required.
Kosei St. Marys Corporation will strive to be the best aluminum products company in the world in terms of environmental...
CSR is a commitment to contribute to sustainable economic development, working with employees, their families...