A leader in the manufacture of
cast aluminum automotive wheels.
Our products can be found on some
of the most popular vehicles today.
Our clients include some of the largest
auto manufacturers in the world.
The development, growth and success of Kosei have been due to individual energy, intelligence and dedication of our associates. We are always looking for qualified and motivated people to join our team. As a subsidiary of Kosei Aluminum Co., LTD., our reputation for high quality products and customer satisfaction has helped us continue to grow and to provide our more than 400 associates with over 30 years of steady employment. We have plans for future growth and joining the Kosei team will provide you a rewarding career with an excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits package, including:
If you're ready for the next step in your career development and a place to put your ideas into practice, then we want to hear from you TODAY. You may apply on-line at our website or in person at: 1100 McKinley Road, St. Marys OH 45885
NEW HIGHER WAGE RATES:
1. Performs the normal duties of the following positions as assigned:
2. Rotates between positions and departments to perform variety of tasks on an intermittent basis (from day-to-day and during each shift).Might be asked to work a reasonable amount of overtime to help support various positions and departments.
3. Reports directly to Deputy Plant Manager (1st shift) or Superintendent (2nd & 3rd shifts) but might also perform duties as directed by the First Line Supervisor or Department Supervisor of the department to which he/she is assigned each day.
1. Six (6) months or more of active service with the Company is required.
2. Proven experience in performing one or more of the above-listed positions is strongly preferred.
3. Performance evaluations with “above average” ratings are required.
4. Excellent attendance (zero demerits or better) and excellent safety record are required.
5. Willingness to work a reasonable amount of overtime is required.
6. After training, demonstrated competency for each of the above-listed positions is required.
7. After training, forklift license and demonstrated competency in forklift operation is required.
Performs layout, installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of 480-3 phase electrical systems including wiring and conduit runs, communication cables, control and coaxial wiring, thermocouples and power distribution systems.
NEW HIGHER WAGE RATES:
Set-up and operate a variety of machines and/or monitor processes related to the manufacture of high quality cast aluminum wheels.
NEW HIGHER WAGE RATES:
1) Supports and maintains continuous and efficient operation of the server and desktop environment by proactively monitoring the utilization and performance of critical equipment and services--including servers, the Active Directory, and VMware. Investigates, recommends, and implements effective solutions for resource and business computing issues.
2) Plans and monitors system to ensure that storage space meets the resource requirements of multiple databases in development, testing, and production environments.
3) Assesses constraints and implications of system changes. Determines appropriate solutions and implements comprehensive testing before making changes to the production environment. Documents and maintains appropriate backup procedures.
4) Interfaces with user departments to provide efficient second level technical support, solve issues, and minimize disruption of services for clients and staff. Coordinates with vendors for support as necessary.
5) Evaluates the potential benefits of alternative technologies as directed by the I.T. Manager. Compiles cost-benefit analyses for assigned I.T. projects.
6) Supports administration, usage, and maintenance of other systems, including:
1) At least five (5) years of progressive experience in providing technical support for a Microsoft environment--including Office 365, network and server products is required. At least three (3) years of system administration experience is also required.
2) Relevant Associate degree, or equivalent, is required.
3) Specific experience should also include administration of all communication systems and assets of the organization (networks, remote/handheld computing, mobiles, VoIP telephony)
4) Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
5) Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills are also essential.
1. Plans and delegates production assignments under the direction of the Department Supervisor.
2. Orients and trains associate to perform tasks in compliance with safety/environmental, quality, productivity, housekeeping, and general policies
3. Communicates with other departments and shifts in order to maintain proper coordination of production and maintenance tasks.
4. Reviews and analyzes production processes and results and implements corrective action, where necessary.
5. Compiles information for periodic reports with respect to various topics including quality, safety, environment, attendance, productivity and scrap.
6. Reviews associate performance and provides appropriate feedback and counseling under the direction of the Department Supervisor.
7. Provides open, two-way communications with associates through daily contact, and shift start meetings.
8. Assists with hands-on production tasks in emergency situations
1. At least three years of experience in a high-volume manufacturing company is required.
2. At least one year of supervisory/leadership experience is required.
3. High school diploma or G.E.D. is required; Related Associate degree, or equivalent, is preferred.
4. Working knowledge of statistical process control (SPC), root cause analysis (RCAR), 5-Why’s, P-D-C-A, etc. is required.
5. Working knowledge of ERP systems is also preferred.
6. Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel is required and MS PowerPoint is strongly preferred.
Kosei St. Marys Corporation will strive to be the best aluminum products company in the world in terms of environmental...
CSR is a commitment to contribute to sustainable economic development, working with employees, their families...